Release 4.6.0

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Conor
Top Dog

Release 4.6.0

Post by Conor »

We've been hard at work on version 4.6 and are excited to announce its release. To jump straight in and download version 4.6, use the ‘Check for Updates’ menu command found under the program's main menu or use one of the following direct download links: DVDpedia, Bookpedia, CDpedia, Gamepedia.

If you would like to read more about the release head over to our blog or for a full list of what’s new, check out the release notes: DVDpedia, Bookpedia, CDpedia, Gamepedia.
DAK
Contributor
Contributor

4.6.0 works with PocketPedia2?

Post by DAK »

Just to be clear, before I commit to an update...
Will this update (v.4.6.0) of *Pedias continue to work with PocketPedia2? That's one piece of functionality that I would hate to do without.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Release 4.6.0

Post by Nora »

Pocketpedia and Pocketpedia 2 will continue to function as before. They are fully compatible with version 4.6.
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by jenv »

The Bookpedia home page still says "4.5.5".
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Try refreshing the page (Cmd-R) to have it show the correct version number.
LuRcH
Inductee
Inductee

Post by LuRcH »

Hi there, I've just install the latest version 4.6.0 and when I try to sync Pocketpedia2 I get the error Pedia Not Found "Please launch or restart the Pedia program on your Mac." but I've tried this several times. You stated that it will continue to work on the with this version any ideas. Just for your info it synced 2 minutes before I did the upgrade?
davidgreem
Inductee
Inductee

Post by davidgreem »

It sounds great and very good news.I was waiting fot this latest version.Hope it overcome all the drawbacks of the previous version and offers some new exciting features.