Version 5.5.1

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Conor
Top Dog

Version 5.5.1

Post by Conor »

This should be our definite Sierra version but if you run into any issues, please let us know! Updates can be downloaded automatically as usual, both for the version from our website as for the Mac App Store one.
phule92
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Version 5.5.1

Post by phule92 »

Conor wrote:This should be our definite Sierra version but if you run into any issues, please let us know! Updates can be downloaded automatically as usual, both for the version from our website as for the Mac App Store one.
I'm using Bookpedia 5.5.1 with Sierra 10.12.5 The Book>Add function no longer works.

phule
OS X 10.12.5
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the info, I can't repeat the issue here. Could you email me some details. Have a look at your console log, see if there are any messages from Bookpedia? You can access the console log via the application 'Console', located inside your Applications/Utilities. The newer messages are towards the end of the log. Do this right after trying a search.
phule92
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by phule92 »

Conor wrote:Thank you for the info, I can't repeat the issue here. Could you email me some details. Have a look at your console log, see if there are any messages from Bookpedia? You can access the console log via the application 'Console', located inside your Applications/Utilities. The newer messages are towards the end of the log. Do this right after trying a search.
I first tried repeating the problem before searching the log file. I noticed that searching for raw ISBN, I was entering some incorrect numbers. Entering the correct ISBN "solved" the problem. Thanks for your time.

Phule92