DVDpedia is the best I've ever used

What other people think of us.
2dvdtoquit
Inductee
Inductee

DVDpedia is the best I've ever used

Post by 2dvdtoquit »

Up untill now I used the collectorz app in XP to catalog my DVD's. I switched to OSX a year ago and never re-bought the OSX version. I think the GUI in the collectorz app was too crowded and looks very windows like.

I demo'd DVDpedia today and decided it was perfect for me. Not only is the app top notch and the GUI smooth and simple but I really like the feeling I got reading the forum posts before I purchased the app. The developer(s) are really interacting with the community of users they have created and everyone who uses this app seems happy. I love how keen the developers are to recieve and implement any needed changes.

I bought the app just now and I'm feeling great about it. It's very well priced, well... maybe on the cheap side, but with all the piracy in computer programs it's cool to set a price so nobody can make an excuse not to purchase.

Way to go Bruji !

PS - I'm so glad I switched off Windows, what a headache that was. I love OSX and my Mac, in fact I just bought another mac a week ago so now I got two macs :)

EDIT check out the screen screen shot. I didn't stage it or photoshop it. Screenshot is all off cause it caught me by alarm and I forgot the shortcut for a second, alomost missed it

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... diaad8.png
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you. It makes us happy that our programs make a small difference in the world and help make the OS X experience even better for switchers. Although Collectorz recently got started being our competion in OS X most of our PC switchers come from DVD Profiler; wither way it's nice to have a new switcher. Welcome to the world of Mac; once you cross the looking glass you never want to go back.