I Can't remove sites from "Get Advanced info ..."

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
sitenoise
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

I Can't remove sites from "Get Advanced info ..."

Post by sitenoise »

Certainly not a show-stopper and maybe I'm missing something, but I uncheck all but Amazon US and they, the other Amazons that is, still show up in "Get Advanced Info ..."

Since Amazon doesn't appear to be a plug-in that you can remove from the Package Contents like all the others (I usually remove most of them by hand) I tried it also with moviemeter. I uncheck it and it won't go away.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: I Can't remove sites from "Get Advanced info ..."

Post by Conor »

The check box turns them off from the cascade, it won't search those sites automatically; but they still remain in the menus so they can be selected in a particular situation without having to go to the preferences first. The Amazon plug-in is internal to the program, as it's special, it's a single plug-in that at the same time is all six Amazon country sites; so you wouldn't be able to remove just a couple of the countries even if it was an external plug-in.
sitenoise
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: I Can't remove sites from "Get Advanced info ..."

Post by sitenoise »

ok, makes sense.