Search in DVDpedia can't find Yesasia

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
PGW
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Search in DVDpedia can't find Yesasia

Post by PGW »

When I click on "Add" and then click on the magnifying glass to the left and choose "Yes Asia" (which should be Yesasia, by the way... one word) to search under, I can type in the title of ANY movie and the program instantly comes up with "There are no matches for _____, Please try another search." So it seems the Yesasia search engine isn't working.

I have the latest version of DVDpedia and I'm using OSX 10.7.2
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Search in DVDpedia can't find Yesasia

Post by Nora »

Please download beta 19 for DVDpedia and try the search again. If you continue to run into trouble with the search, please let me know the keyword(s) you're using so I can try to reproduce the problem here.
PGW
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by PGW »

That fixed the problem, Nora. :-)
mousland
Inductee
Inductee

Post by mousland »

I downloaded the beta version and I still cannot find the movie in the list. The movie is called Frankenweenie and the UPC code that was scanned by eyesight is 0786936814149.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

And you're doing your search on Yesasia? Or were you using another site? As far as I remember Yesasia doesn't support UPC searches (only titles and keywords) but in any case this particular UPC seems to be for the US version of the movie so you should try another site such as Doghouse instead.