Bookpedia 5.1 alternate icons

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
designer
Contributor
Contributor

Bookpedia 5.1 alternate icons

Post by designer »

I installed Bookpedia 5.1 and then checkmark.pediaextras and circleminus.pediaextras. After I restarted, instead of getting new icons, they have entirely disappeared from Bookpedia, both in the frame with the books, i.e. the "Wish List," and from the collection list in the sidebar.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Bookpedia 5.1 alternate icons

Post by Nora »

I'm not sure what might have gone wrong during the installation to prevent the images from appearing in your source column but try installing them manually, see if that makes a difference.
Ctrl-click circleminus.pediaextras file and choose 'Show package contents/Images'. Then copy the 'borrowed.png' file into the Bookpedia.app Resources folder under Contents/Resources. (You also have to ctrl-click Bookpedia and choose 'Show package contents' to see the Contents/Resources/ folder.) Restart Bookpedia and you will see the red circle next to the borrowed collection instead of the default icon.

Repeat for the checkmar.pediaextras file.
designer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bookpedia 5.1 alternate icons

Post by designer »

Thank you, that worked.
designer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bookpedia 5.1.3 alternate icons

Post by designer »

Hello,

Just wanted to drop a note that I did the same action of dropping the alternate icons in the Resources folder for the latest version (5.1.3) and it worked. (It is a shame that you no longer keep those alternate icons on your Support download page. They are nice.)

Best,
David