PocketPedia3 will not show user fields

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
reumut
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

PocketPedia3 will not show user fields

Post by reumut »

The new PocketPedia3 Version will not show my own titled user fields.
I hope you can fix this in the next release.
regards
Michael
Nora
Site Admin

Re: PocketPedia3 will not show user fields

Post by Nora »

You have version 5.1 of DVDpedia on your Desktop, yes? Please send me your Database.dvdpd file so I can try to reproduce the problem here since all fields, including the custom ones, should be synched to Pocketpedia.
You'll find the file in your Home folder under ~/Library/Application Support/DVDpedia/Database.dvdpd. Please archive the file before sending it to save space. (Select it and choose 'Archive' or 'Compress' from the File menu. That'll create a new file called 'Database.dvdpd.zip' which you can then attach to the email.)

If you're on Lion, it hides the Library folder by default so to go to your DVDpedia data folder you have to use the Finder's 'Go' menu, hold down the Option key and the Library folder will appear.
reumut
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by reumut »

Hi Nora,
I didn't had 5.1. So, after the Update all my user fields are shown.
Thanks for the fast answering.
regards
Michael
phocai
Inductee
Inductee

Post by phocai »

I too have this issue. I am using DVDpedia 5.1.1 and Pocketpedia3 on iPhone 4S. I have custom fields in my collection to tell me where my DVDs are stored but these fields don't sync to my phone. I even tried uninstalling PocketPedia3 and re-installing but that did not help. Thanks.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

As mentioned above do please send us your database file, since if you have 5.1+ this should not be happening.