Sort problem with PocketPedia 3 :-)

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Sort problem with PocketPedia 3 :-)

Post by PascalB »

Hi,

It's me again with my sorts problems but this time it's with PocketPedia 3 :-)

My Pop/Rock CDs are well sorted by last name,
my Jazz CDs are sorted by Title,
my Classical CDs are sorted by first name,
both are well sorted in CDPedia.

Thanks for your help,

Pascal
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Sort problem with PocketPedia 3 :-)

Post by Nora »

Please send me your Database.cdpd file so I can try the sync here and see if I can reproduce the problem. You'll find the file in your Home folder under ~/Library/Application Support/CDpedia/Database.cdpd. Please archive the file before sending it to save space. (Select it and choose 'Archive' or 'Compress' from the File menu. That'll create a new file called 'Database.cdpd.zip' which you can then attach to the email.)

If you're on Lion, it hides the Library folder by default so to go to your CDpedia data folder you have to use the Finder's 'Go' menu, hold down the Option key and the Library folder will appear.
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by PascalB »

Nora wrote:Please send me your Database.cdpd file so I can try the sync here and see if I can reproduce the problem. You'll find the file in your Home folder under ~/Library/Application Support/CDpedia/Database.cdpd. Please archive the file before sending it to save space. (Select it and choose 'Archive' or 'Compress' from the File menu. That'll create a new file called 'Database.cdpd.zip' which you can then attach to the email.)

If you're on Lion, it hides the Library folder by default so to go to your CDpedia data folder you have to use the Finder's 'Go' menu, hold down the Option key and the Library folder will appear.
OK Nora, I will do that later.

Thanks for your help,

Pascal
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by PascalB »

Sorry to be late but my Mac crashed :?

I have updated Pocketpedia but I still have a sort problem. Classical is OK, well sorted by Composer, Pop/Rock is OK, well sorted by last name, but Franch music is still sorted by first name...

What should I have to do ?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Hi Pascal,

I remember vaguely this issue but don't remember what the answer was. Since we don't keep users data after debugging, could you please send me your data file again mentioned above so I can look it with your exact info.

Kind regards,
Conor
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by PascalB »

Conor wrote:Hi Pascal,

I remember vaguely this issue but don't remember what the answer was. Since we don't keep users data after debugging, could you please send me your data file again mentioned above so I can look it with your exact info.

Kind regards,
Conor
No problem Conor , I do it now !

Many Thanks !