Pocketpedia 3 sort bug

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
grasstust
Captain
Captain

Pocketpedia 3 sort bug

Post by grasstust »

"Master and Commander: The Far side of the world" is getting sorted under T,
while on DVDPedia on the Mac it gets sorted right - under M.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia 3 sort bug

Post by Conor »

Perplexing! Very few T's in that title. Do make sure that it's sorted by title in Pocketpedia as well. Footer will mention what the collection is sorted by and try changing the sort with the sort button and then back to title. Also please double check your sort title column in DVDpedia, that is really the only reason I can come up with that "Master and Commander" would appear under T. If nothing fixes it, do send me your data file as I unable to repeat it here with adding all 6 Doghouse copies of "Master and Commander" to different collections.
grasstust
Captain
Captain

Post by grasstust »

Ah! I just chose sort by title and it sorted right. So, maybe when syncing contacts Pocketpedia should do an automatic sort by the already chosen sort-type?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Pocketpedia brings the sort order as is from the Pedias to allow users to have a more customized sort order that Pocketpedia does not allow, such as one based on several fields. But it's likely that there could be bugs as Pedias are so much more powerful that Pocketpedia. Do please resort your Pedias by title and whatever the bug was it should go away.