Pocketpedia items "disappear" upon return (check in)

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
kprice5
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Pocketpedia items "disappear" upon return (check in)

Post by kprice5 »

Pocketpedia items that are checked in (returned) "disappear" from the entire library. However, they do reappear in pocketpedia once pocketpedia is synced with the mac.

As a work around, items that are checked in while viewing them from within the "borrowed" folder do not disappear. It it only items that are being viewed from outside the borrowed folder that disappear upon being checked in.

I am using the latest update of DVDpedia, Bookpedia and Pocketpedia.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia items "disappear" upon return (check in)

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the details. I have not been able to reproduce the issue, but I am working with a slightly newer version that does have a few changes to borrowing. There used to be a rare conflict that could cause an entry marked as returned to be ignored by the pedia on sync and would remain borrowed. That issue is now fixed but it did not involve any missing items. I have yet to try with an excluded borrowed collection, but that will be my next step, making sure that Pocketpedia places the item in the library even if the collection is excluded.