Pocketpedia crashes on start up

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
yore
Contributor
Contributor

Pocketpedia crashes on start up

Post by yore »

Hi,
my Pocketpedia won't start up at all- I synced my DVDPedia and CDPedias and when I changed to check the DVDCollection, my Pocketpedia crashed and now it won't start anymore. The program tries to start but crashes instantly.
What should I do ? my iOS is 6.1.

Thanks
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia crashes on start up

Post by Nora »

You're running Pocketpedia 3, correct? Could you send us your iPhone console log please? Hopefully that'll have more information about why the crash happens. You can extract it with an application called iPhone Configuration Utility
(http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/ ... acosx.html). After you install it, run it and in Applications/Utilities you'll
see an option to select your USB connected iPhone. If there is any information about Pocketpedia in that console log, please send it to us so we can take a look at it and if need be, send it on to Apple.
yore
Contributor
Contributor

Post by yore »

Running it on iPad (4th gen). The link got me an 404 error but I found the program on Apple's site. Does it work on iPad too ?

Thanks
yore
Contributor
Contributor

Post by yore »

OK, I've sent it to your support. It seems that the database is corrupted.

Cheers