Accounts, Passwords, Software IDs and Warrenties??

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
squirrellydw
Contributor
Contributor

Accounts, Passwords, Software IDs and Warrenties??

Post by squirrellydw »

First off I would like to say you guys make great programs. I just bought DVD and CDpedia.

I was woundering if you could make an App that could keep track of your Accounts, Passwords and software IDs from the internet to your water bills and everything in between. I currently keep track of these in a spreedsheet and I think it would be great to have a App do this.

The other App is to keep track of your warrenties and major purchaces like Car, appliances, eletronics, house etc. I relize you guys have alot to do and want to keep making your current apps better and that these two that I metioned would probably require alot of manural typing on the user input end but just thought I would ask.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the suggestion. We get a lot of similar suggestions, users want one that will keep passwords and serial numbers, it is a first for warranties and bills. We will definitely consider it when developing our next products; but the competition of ideas is tough. So much to do, so little time. :)
squirrellydw
Contributor
Contributor

thanks

Post by squirrellydw »

thanks for the quick reply.