Pocketpedia: Easier borrowing

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
simusch

Pocketpedia: Easier borrowing

Post by simusch »

Hi

I often borrow multiple DVDs to friends. It would be great if:

- I could select multiple items to borrow to one person
- I could open a "borrow to"-dialog, then choose the person and scan all the barcodes of the DVDs. (As requested in another thread...)
- I could scan a barcode to mark a DVD as returned.

and:
do you plan syncing with iCloud? So I don't have to open both applications (Desktop/Mobile) at the same time?

Thanks for this great apps!

Simon
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia: Easier borrowing

Post by Conor »

Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for the feedback. A system of scanning borrowed items and scanning them in and out is on the possible to do list. It won't make it until a next major version as it's quite a lot of work and design that has to go into it. I know you are talking about selecting a borrower and then quickly scanning items to borrow to them. But do keep in mind that currently the opposite is possible to select several movies and then press the borrow button and set them all borrowed by the same user.

We do have plans for iCloud sync. But once again it requires a major version update as we would no longer be able to support pre 10.9 Mac OS X with that release.

Again thank you for taking the time, it lets us know what our users are looking for and how to continue to improve the Pedias.