Amazon Search for Book/CD/DVD Pedia

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.

Re: Amazon Search for Book/CD/DVD Pedia

Postby Conor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:14 am

Version 4.6.8 does not have the beta feature. It uses older keys that I need to register with individual associate accounts to enable for the recent change at Amazon. The Bookpedia one for 4.6.8 should now be enabled, got to figure out my password for the old DVDpedia account.

For the most part it was using a search in a country outside of the registered associate account. But a handful of accounts that don't generate cash for Amazon do get canceled as the data service is meant to sell products for Amazon. But yo are correct that there could be more info outside the forum, but the new feature is still in beta. Trying to decide how to better fit into the next version without having any complicated steps and make it the simplest integration possible. Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the wasted effort trying to figure out the solution on your own.
Conor
Top Dog

Postby idj » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 am

Conor, I'm having the same issue and have been unable to add things to the apps. Can you send me the info as well, or post it? Thanks!
idj

Postby Conor » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Bookpedia 4.6.8 should be all set now, trying to find the email for DVDpedia 4.6.8 key.
Conor
Top Dog

Previous

Return to Support