Steiff Stuffed Toy Collection Catalogue

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
TomKyleNJ
Inductee
Inductee

Steiff Stuffed Toy Collection Catalogue

Post by TomKyleNJ »

My wife is an avid collector of Steiff Toys (a stuffed toy, made in Germany). I have been looking for a way to catalogue her collection (ca. 300 pieces), preferrably with pictures she could use in her iPod and show (off :D ) to people at their meetings. I think the text is just too small alongside the image, but if the image would be followed by the corresponding wording, it would be legible and, I think, practical. I have tried to use "Filemaker" but don't know how one could export that into an iPod? I would appreciate any help, since it would make my wife a lot happier, too.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Sadly the iPod is not open to programming like that. Maybe in the future if Apple so deems that we should be able to play around with the iPod. They have opened up the notes section and you can export to the iPod that way like the pedias do, but this only accepts plain text. I think what you are looking for will happen in the future as more iPods become photo compatible and users already want to add picture and text to their notes section. Of course you could always add the pictures to the iPod photo using iPhoto.