Adding Out of Stock DVD from YesAsia

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
sylbaris

Adding Out of Stock DVD from YesAsia

Post by sylbaris »

Without further ado:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/100353653 ... /info.html

I've tried adding it to DVDpedia through the UPC, "John Woo Collection", "John Woo Collection: The Killer / Bullet In The Head (DVD) (DTS Version) (Hong Kong Version)", the web address, 1003536533, and variations of all of the above. The collection doesn't turn up. I found it through Google, not through YesAsia - for YesAsia, I had to check the box allowing it to show out of stock items.

I could add it manually, but all my other movies have been so easy to add....

Suggestions?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Adding Out of Stock DVD from YesAsia

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the information, it let me know exactly what to look for. I have updated the YesAsia plugin to take into account out of stock items. You can try it out in the beta version.
sylbaris

Post by sylbaris »

That worked, both with it and a Rumble in the Bronx disc I picked up sometime back. Thank you!

I will say that it tripled the search time in YesAsia, but I would imagine that that's a result of searching the entirety of their back catalog. Should I just start using the Beta instead? Is there a way to get on the Beta channel, if you will?

Thank you again!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The slowness is on the Yes Asia as it does need to search more items. I'll put you on the beta list, although for the most part we let the auto update feature of the program keep beta testers updated. If you keep the beta version it will update more often and sooner, you are free to rename it as well if you would like. Once the next version is out, you can switch back to the regular version if you don't want the frequent updates.