DVDPedia 5.0 Upgrade Errors

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
tmeadath
Inductee
Inductee

DVDPedia 5.0 Upgrade Errors

Post by tmeadath »

I just launched my version of DVDPedia (5.2) to add a couple of titles. When I select "+", it allows me to enter the title but after I click "Search" I get a message of "PAID UPDATE The demo period for version 5 has expired. A serial number for this update can be purchased via our web store." I'm given the option to Cancel, Register, or Upgrade. If select Register (I've been using DVDPedia for years and have a purchased copy) it asks for the S/N to remove the 25 title limit (I have 400 titles in my DB). If I select Upgrade, I get an error message of "We're sorry, it seems that the automatic upgrade purchase ran into an error. Please email us at support@bruji.com with your name and email address so we can look into it."

So what's going on? :(
Nora
Site Admin

Re: DVDPedia 5.0 Upgrade Errors

Post by Nora »

Looks like it might have lost the registration information. Simply enter your version 5 serial number and hit register and you should be set to go. You can open the registration menu from under the DVDpedia menu without waiting for DVDpedia to prompt you. If you have forgotten your serial number you can get it sent to your email by entering it into our support page. If it keeps unregistering after that do let us know.