Help with Kindle books

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
cara riley
Inductee
Inductee

Help with Kindle books

Post by cara riley »

I'm hoping someone can explain if this app is the right one for me. I have over 2000 ebooks on Kindle and I don't mind having to input each title and author myself if I have to, but when I did a couple, no other info came up automatically. That defeats the purpose of this app. Is there an easier way? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Help with Kindle books

Post by Conor »

The app is not very compatible with the Kindle books as the Kindle uses a closed format and we are unable to pull meta data out of the Kindle files.

If you can get a listing of all the titles you should be able to search for those in the regular search. Even better a listing of the ISBNs as those will then lead to a perfect match for the edition. You can use the add feature to search one by one, but if you have a list you can copy paste it into the "Books -> Add Multiple" even though it's one line to add all the books at once. Do try the demo version that is fully functional with up to 25 books. If you are still having issues with the searches let me know the exact sample searches and we can look at the specifics.

Kind regards,
Conor