[GAMEpedia] templates keywords

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
nootilus
Contributor
Contributor

[GAMEpedia] templates keywords

Post by nootilus »

Hallo!

I plan to personnalise a template as I did with the two other apps I have from you (Book & DVD). I can't find in the help file the list of all keywords used by the template to display informations. Can you send them to me?

Also, I want to point out that the template "SortedIndexWithStats.html" returns a very odd export; on the left column I just have a big "None" and the only link goes to the stats which leads to... nothing since the stats.html hasn't been created.

Thanks.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

You can see a full list of the HTML tags in the Gamepedia Help file. Just put 'Templates' in the Help search and you'll get directed to the correct page. (I just realized that the Import/Export page isn't connected correctly so the search field is the ONLY way to get to that page at the moment.. Oops!)

The Statistics template was indeed broken but it's fixed already. You can get it by deleting your Gamepedia templates folder. The next time you do an export, the app will create a new templates folder from scratch. (Obviously, make sure you have a copy of any templates you modified or wrote yourself before deleting the folder...)

Nora
nootilus
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nootilus »

As usual, you rule!
Many thanks, really.

By the way, is there a way to customise the stats?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

At the moment the statistics are fixed. But maybe we'll change that in the future. Thanks for the idea. (And if you have any ideas for new and interesting stats, let us know!)

Nora