DVDPedia: IMDB - Add New Movie failing

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: DVDPedia: IMDB - Add New Movie failing

Post by FineWine »

New version released: DVDpedia 6.2.1 beta 247
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

This is thanks to our newest member "torpedo"

Copied over from: Re: Is there still development on the Pedias, or are they dead
torpedo wrote: Just to inform regarding DVDpedia on MacOS 13.0.1:
IMDB worked: 6.2.1 beta 247 :D
IMDB did not work: 6.2.1
So if you using the  App Store version 6.2.1 please update to the beta version DVDpedia 6.2.1 beta 247
BenRoimola

Post by BenRoimola »

I'm running DVDPedia 6.2.1 on an iMac with MacOS 10.13.6, so an old system, but I suppose this should work for all of you with problems using IMDb and DVDPedia.

To get the information from IMDb to DVDPedia I paste the IMDB number of the movie in to the IMDb field of DVDPedia. Then I just click on the gear in the corner down to the right and choose IMDb. That's all there is to it.

Kurt

Post by Kurt »

FineWine wrote:

So if you using the  App Store version 6.2.1 please update to the beta version DVDpedia 6.2.1 beta 247
Hi, I hit the same bug. Just curious to know when a new stable release is planned ?
gonnemans
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by gonnemans »

Yes this worked, thanks so much!!
BenRoimola wrote:I'm running DVDPedia 6.2.1 on an iMac with MacOS 10.13.6, so an old system, but I suppose this should work for all of you with problems using IMDb and DVDPedia.

To get the information from IMDb to DVDPedia I paste the IMDB number of the movie in to the IMDb field of DVDPedia. Then I just click on the gear in the corner down to the right and choose IMDb. That's all there is to it.