Amazon.es search DOES NOT work

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
ruviso

Amazon.es search DOES NOT work

Post by ruviso »

Hello,

I’ve been a Bookpedia user for over a decade. I love it, so thank you so much for all your work developing it. Since last update I am not able to search any books on amazon.es. In fact, I am able to perform the search but it does not yield any results, when I know for sure that those books are on amazon.es database.

I tried to activate the amazon API's Bookpedia key again but still not work. I held opt key clicking help, then selected "amazon test." After that, on settings/sites I selected amazon.es and signed up with "Amazon Test Enabled" on the access key field. Tried several times, restarted the program several times, but it does not perform searches on amazon.es.

I appreciate the help
Thanks!
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Amazon.es search DOES NOT work

Post by FineWine »

Thank you for your notification concerning amazon Spain but as you can see by all the other topics concerning amazon there is a big problem with the API. Conor and the beta testers are working on these amazon problems. Please be patient.

Also please read this: Pedia Development Post Natural Disasters