help anyone? need conor?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
kub

help anyone? need conor?

Post by kub »

hi, cant get message to Conor, can anyone? I am asking if he by chance rec my emails yesterday, saying i bought book and dvdpedias and accidnetally deleted the unlock code for dvd? I have sent 5 messages to him/bruji/esellerate, and have not rec'd any back, and i have a friend who took the day to help me start entering library and media, so i think i have to buy the dvdpedia one Again, and then can bruji cred it me for the other one, or? I am so happy to have the soft ware and so frustrated that I screwed up with one wrong move on my keyboard. I do have regist. serial # for the bookpedia, and it works fine. Sigh
thank you for listening, Kub
ps AND when I just tried sending this message to you on forum here , it says cant cause 550 messages something or other backed iup?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Hi Kub,

Of course we would refund your extra order, in fact Nora has done so already earlier today. We received your emails and replied to your .Mac account. Be sure to check your spam folders in case you missed the emails. (Nora even activated your forum account manually as you told us you didn't receive an email from the forum either.)

Your serial number is also in those emails. I have sent you a private message with your serial numbers in case you haven't received those serial numbers in your email. You can access the private message from the link in the header of this page.
kub

Post by kub »

thank you so so very much. I never go to .mac

Now I see where we were crossing messages.

I use aol, and that is the address I put into the data for Bruji. I just sent you a priv ms with it.
i dont even know how to use .mac. It seems like hanging laundry out for everyone to see to back up on .mac, and I am struggling to master iweb but have to figure out how many pages of text they'll allow as I want to put up quite a few papers.

thank you for sending the codes and refund, I appreciate it. Thanks again from a person who is grateful. I really like the 'pedias' . Kindest regards. kub