DVD pedia Optional extra field

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Valeriu

DVD pedia Optional extra field

Post by Valeriu »

In previous versions od DVDpedia I used to have the option to automatically download the Director of Photography name in the Cast & Crew area. With the recent upgrades, this option is gone. How can I get it back or implement it again?
Thank you
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

We haven't touched the IMDb options in quite a while actually (at least not since version 3.5). But we can look at including the 'Camera and Electrical Department' in the future.
Valeriu

Post by Valeriu »

Thank you for the quick reply.
Going systematically through all the menus, finally I found in the 'IMDB Options' the download credits area that contains the Cinematographer.
It works again now!
... and congratulations for a very nice program!

EDIT: As a personal preference, I would like to be able to include the Cinematographer's info in the main window together with the Director, Writer...
danco
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by danco »

Valeriu wrote:Thank you for the quick reply.
Going systematically through all the menus, finally I found in the 'IMDB Options' the download credits area that contains the Cinematographer.
It works again now!
... and congratulations for a very nice program!

EDIT: As a personal preference, I would like to be able to include the Cinematographer's info in the main window together with the Director, Writer...
Where do you find the IMDB Options? I did not notice it, but thought I had looked through all the menus.
Valeriu

Post by Valeriu »

it is the last menu, to the right of the 'Help'; I think it is a scripts menu, and if you scroll down you'll find the option there, 5th from the top.
Valeriu

Post by Valeriu »

Correction to my previous post:
It is the IMDB plugin, located after the 'Help' menu.
danco
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by danco »

Thanks. That was the one item I missed looking at.