FrontRow Like Fullscreen?

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

FrontRow Like Fullscreen?

Post by Feynman »

Okay so what would be nice is if there was a way to have a TV and Movies categories in full screen mode, and then to go even beyond that, have folder support for things like an entire series of a TV show, then even down further by season.

Is this possible? I guess all it would really be is folder/hierarchy support?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The full screen has a menu for navigating the collections and mimics your collections setup. There are several options you could use smart collections that update themselves such as "Genre contains TV" and have that be the TV category. Another option is to create folders and then place collections inside for each series so that you can navigate to TV and then choose a series.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Feynman »

Conor wrote:The full screen has a menu for navigating the collections and mimics your collections setup. There are several options you could use smart collections that update themselves such as "Genre contains TV" and have that be the TV category. Another option is to create folders and then place collections inside for each series so that you can navigate to TV and then choose a series.
Okay so I created a folder for TV, then one for the TV show name and then from their I created a collection but when I go to browse in full screen mode it just shows up like it does for the Library, one item after the next.

What I am looking for is where I could say creat a folder for Addams Family and then I have two collections, one for each season and then another folder for say Three's Company, and then nine collections, one for each season, then when I go to browse in full screen mode I see two folders (would be nice to have graphic of my choosing) one for Addams Family and one for Three's Company. Say I select Three's Company, I see all nine collections that I could then click on to see each episode.

Does all this make sense?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I understand now what you are describing, you want covers to represent categories. What I was talking about was having different collections and going to those via the collections menu at the bottom of the fullscreen. Thank you for the feedback.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Feynman »

Conor wrote:I understand now what you are describing, you want covers to represent categories. What I was talking about was having different collections and going to those via the collections menu at the bottom of the fullscreen. Thank you for the feedback.
You're welcome, thanks for listening! Would also be great if there was a way to sort, say by year or genre, etc.