More grades (stars) in DVDpedia

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Kit Walker
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

More grades (stars) in DVDpedia

Post by Kit Walker »

Hello :-)

I would like to know if it could be possible to have a better notation system in DVDpedia. I would like to be allowed to give a grade for the piscture quality, another grade for the sound quality and one more for the artistic. The fisrt 2 could appear within the Info window with a very nice icon 8) , and the artistic grade in the columns....

Thank you... :)

Kit
Kit Walker
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Kit Walker »

Nobody likes my idea ? :cry:

Kit
KiplingCat
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by KiplingCat »

I have nothing against your idea, I simply have more urgent priorities if DVDpedia is to become my catalog of choice.

Maybe when Connor and Nora get back from vacation they'll add it to their list (hopefully behind import enhancement and cover art cut/copy/paste). :wink:
JuergenS
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by JuergenS »

Hi,

I already suggested ratings for picture, sound and features. Nora said they add it to their list until then we have to use the custom fields for that.

Bye,
Juergen
Kit Walker
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Kit Walker »

Thank you... I have found a french site where they give separate ratings for image, sound...I would like to add these ratings with a star with the rating within. I hope Connor and Nora will add that in the future release Image

Kit
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

As a tip for the custom fields, that a user shared with me, there is a character that looks like a filled in star. (From a screenshot with the old drawer I was kind of confused for a while on how he got stars into a filed that was not my rating.) The question now is what is the keyboard shortcut for that character?