Does export work on the demo of DVDpedia?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
pvonk
Inductee
Inductee

Does export work on the demo of DVDpedia?

Post by pvonk »

I'm testing out the demo of DVDpedia. Have entered a few movie titles and have created a collection with them in it.

When I click on the collection, then choose File>Export Collection... nothing happens. I did download two of the templates for HTML export and I got a window telling me they were installed.

I thought the demo was limited to 10 entries but everything else was fully functional. Am I missing something?

- Pierre
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Hi Pierre,

If you could please tell me what Mac OS X system your running and what the error DVDpedia is reporting in the console when you try to open the export window (console log can be viewed with the program of the same name in your utilities folder.) The export window was completely redesigned for 3.4 and there is a bug in there for a few users where the window won't open, but I haven't found it yet; but expect the fix within a day. Are you using it in English? Thank you.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Hi Pierre the bug has been found and has been fixed. Download DVDpedia again to get the fixed version. Thank you for letting us know about the bug in 3.4 so promptly.