I deleted The wish List....

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
rwm59
Contributor
Contributor

I deleted The wish List....

Post by rwm59 »

:oops:
I deleted for error the wish list (yellow icon) ... how I can rebuild it or rsimply make one new?

tnx .. and merry xmas!
Bruce
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: I deleted The wish List....

Post by Bruce »

rwm59 wrote::oops:
I deleted for error the wish list (yellow icon) ... how I can rebuild it or rsimply make one new?

tnx .. and merry xmas!
I'm very new ... so take what I say with a grain of salt while waiting on the experts. Try file menu, "New Special Collection, " choose Wish List Collection. This should make a new one ... I think. Maybe Conor or Nora know a way to recover your lost one??

Good luck and Happy Holidays.
danco
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by danco »

You can certainly create a wish list the way Bruce suggests. But, from my memory, it behaves very slightly differently from the original wish list (just a matter of missing an icon or something small).

I had used the original wish list for books published in the UK, and created a second one as a special collection for books published in the USA.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Bruce is correct use the menu command File --> New Special Collection --> Wish List. Depending if your wish list was not excluded then the entries will still be in the Library and you can drag them to the wish list again.
rwm59
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rwm59 »

Conor wrote:Bruce is correct use the menu command File --> New Special Collection --> Wish List. Depending if your wish list was not excluded then the entries will still be in the Library and you can drag them to the wish list again.
Thanks to Bruce and others!!!

Feliz Navidad, Merry Xmas and Buon Natale!