Bookpedia Script Menu "AllConsum..."

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Impish

Bookpedia Script Menu "AllConsum..."

Post by Impish »

I own DVDpedia, and just today downloaded Bookpedia (from MacUpdate) to give it a try.

When I loaded the demo, a script menu appeared to the right of Bookpedia's help menu, with the little white cube icon.

Clicking the icon gave one choice: "AllConsum..."

That title scared me, looking like a virus or Trojan or some such. I didn't click it.

Searching Boodpedia's Help (and Mac Help) returned nothing about it. It disappears when I quit the demo.

What is this? Is it supposed to be there?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Sorry that this isn't included in the Help - I'll fix that for the next version. The little white cube is the plug-in menu (the same is found in DVDpedia) and AllConsuming is a website where people can track books, movies and other things that they have 'consumed' (read or watched) and want to share with others. Through their site we used to get fun book trivia like the first and last sentence of a book as well as the dedication of the book, if there is one. To be honest I'm not sure if the plug-in is still up to date because we haven't looked at that in a while.
Impish

Post by Impish »

Whew!!

Thanks for responding so quickly. Now I can download and try the app again... in my paranoia, I deleted everything!

Cheers!