Big Sur bug with DvdPedia 6.1

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
mdmendenhall
Inductee
Inductee

Big Sur bug with DvdPedia 6.1

Post by mdmendenhall »

I am running Big Sur MacOS 11.1 and DVDpedia 6.1. When I mouse over the View menu item in DVDPedia or when I do a Command-I the spinning beach ball of death appears and I have to force quit DVDpedia. All else seems to work fine. Are you aware of this bug and is there an update planned to fix it? Thanks.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Big Sur bug with DvdPedia 6.1

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report and the details, fixed in the beta version. Official version should be out soon.
Dean Ford
Inductee
Inductee

Post by Dean Ford »

How soon will DvdPedia be upgraded to run on Mac OS 11.1? My ENTIRE operating system locks up when I try to open DvdPedia 6.1. Yikes!!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Hi Dean,

You should have no issues with version 6.1 on MacOS 11 Big Sur. If you are still running into trouble do email me more details, including the steps and a freeze log that you can capture with "Activity Monitor" app. Select DVDpedia and then press the sample button. Thank you.
Rigido
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Rigido »

Hi All,
it was a long time I didn't write on forum, this is just to let Conor know that I have no issues with DVDpedia 6.1.0 on Big Sur public beta (build 20D5029f) and PocketPedia on iOS 14.4 public beta.

Wish you all a great 2021!