New Widget and Beta Versions

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Conor
Top Dog

New Widget and Beta Versions

Post by Conor »

Alright, this is it. We've finally done it - here is the wonderful new AmazonPedia widget! It's a fully functional Amazon search widget for Books, DVDs, CDs and Games and also integrates all the pedias in its search.
In order for the pedias to fully integrate with the widget, you'll have to download the latest versions of the pedias: DVDpedia, Bookpedia and CDpedia.
Let us know what you think, if there's anything not working, missing, making funny noises.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Updated the widget beta, to give time for the animation to expand when the widget is closed to show that it's searching, when clicking on a media instead of hitting return in the search field.

Also made it so that the search field keeps the search term, instead of changing to the title of the selected entry. So that it is easy to know what was searched and allows for the search to be changed and a media to be clicked to begin another search.
Conor
Top Dog

Another Update

Post by Conor »

Another update.

- New layout and round buttons.
- Color change for the light blue
- Pedia search displays where the results came from

Working on some images to replace the media words at the top make it easier to select and on one single line.
Diatribe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Diatribe »

The last version is pretty buggy. Selecting a recent search will load the search message but won't do anything, you have to hit return.
Second, the mouse doesn't change to an arrow when the search result is displayed.
Third, the search results don't highlight when you hover over them after you recent searched something.
The mouse pointer behavior is kinda buggy overall, I don't see the link "finger" at times either.

That's all I found.