Pedia Beta Updated for Those with Amazon US Search Issues

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Conor
Top Dog

Pedia Beta Updated for Those with Amazon US Search Issues

Post by Conor »

If you are getting no results from Amazon US search, trying to get it fixed and will make an announcement here when it's ready.
ksf
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pedia Beta Updated for Those with Amazon US Search Issue

Post by ksf »

Are there any options for those who can't use the beta yet (due to still running OS 10.11)?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Once I get it fixed, I'll back port it to the older version.
vodkariots
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vodkariots »

Unfortunately for me, Amazon has cancelled my Associates account and won’t let me sign up for a new one until I can prove I will generate them money from any links I use. As I don’t have a website (or know anybody that does) that would generate enough through them, I think Amazon search is dead permanently for me. This means these apps are useless to me now, as almost all the stuff I add was from Amazon. It’s a shame - these have been very useful to me in keeping track of my collections (and stopping me from accidentally buying something twice!). I realize this isn’t your fault, but it’s very frustrating to have to go through all this hassle recreating keys and whatnot only to ultimately lose access. Thanks for the good times, Pedias.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Amazon only wants big cash producing referrals using their API. Hence why we been diminishing the presence of Amazon on our apps for years, but we understand they are an important source for some of our customers, specially those that sell and work a lot with the Amazon market place. Do please try the latest beta, still working on some issues and back porting to the older versions, but should get you back on track.