Month Forum Free

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Conor
Top Dog

Month Forum Free

Post by Conor »

I apologize for not having checked back on the forum for over a month. Luckily you are all an active bunch and have been talking to each other.

Good news is I got a new computer in December and have migrated my working setup over, but never got around to setting up NetNewsWire correctly and hence was not getting the forum feed. I would have had to manually come to the forum and find out what has been going on.

Like most lovers of the original NetNewsWire I stopped upgrading at version 3 and now that Brent Simmons has picked it up again, I upgraded all the way to version 5 in one jump but the migration was not automatic like the rest of the home folder.

Better news I have now setup NetNewsWire correctly and will start getting the forum feed automatically in my inbox. On the same news also means I have Catalina running smoothly with the latest beta versions of the Pedias and working out some smaller bugs, mainly with the break up of iTunes into distinct new apps and importing information from there.

Thank you for all the holiday messages, both here in the forum and via other channels. May 2020 be a great year for all Pedia users.