DVDpedia makes me do the happy dance!

What other people think of us.
askgenericgirl
Inductee
Inductee

DVDpedia makes me do the happy dance!

Post by askgenericgirl »

First I would like to thank you guys on your top notch customer service. My sister in-law had a little trouble getting the program installed on her computer but you guys helped right away and got things rolling smoothly.

I can't say enough nice things to people about DVDpedia. It makes me wish I had more books, cds and games so I had use for the other pedias.

I've been raving about DVDpedia to everyone. After purchasing it for myself I got my entire collection of DVDs on my computer in just over an hour and a half and that had a lot to do with having to grab stacks of movies and putting them back.

I bought a copy for my sister in-law after I used it for a short while. I'm begging other family member to get macs just so I can get them this program.

Again, love the program. It's so nice to be able to see what I own when I'm out so I don't buy multiples and yes sadly I've done that before.

The feature I love the most? The lending aspect. My husband lends out tons of our DVDs all the time and I never know who has what. Now, it's kept track of so we don't forget and have a DVD go missing forever.

Keep up the great work all!

You should come up with a program to keep track of all your electronic gadgets for insurance purposes.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Makes us feel good that users are enjoying our programs. Thank you for the post. Nora is amazing at customer support, she is dedicated and works hard, but she never realizes what a difference she makes. We hope to keep up the great work as 2007 will bring exciting new things. Apple says it best on their home page "Welcome to 2007".