Macrumors post

What other people think of us.
Bruce
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Macrumors post

Post by Bruce »

Howdy ... I just posted over on Macrumors, referencing the pedias ... favorably ... I'm still happy as I can be with the my 3 pedias.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread. ... ost4823426

bruce
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thanks so much Bruce, I had not seen that thread yet at MacRumors. We hardly ever get any direct press but we are always mentioned in the comments; marketing is our weakness as we lack the ability to say we are the cats meow ourselves. We have to work on that. Obviously we believe our products are better but it's up to Mac users to give a fair review.

The delay has been great for us - over 3 years to add basic features (export, smart collections, drag and drop of items to create files to send to friends, statistics, ...) that were part of our programs when their 1.0 shipped. Since then we have added over 200 features in around 40 updates.

This was my opportunity to market my program to at least one person (redundantly someone who owns three of the programs already and needs no convincing). My point is that I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to to tell others about our programs. Happily I can say favorable word of mouth for the Pedias happens often – it's the marketing we like best.