Most impressive software I've used in a long time

What other people think of us.
williedigital
Captain
Captain

Most impressive software I've used in a long time

Post by williedigital »

i don't know if it makes me look bad or you look good, but DVDPedia is the only software I've ever actually purchased. It just floored me with its quality and features. And, thoughtful support is actually included. WOW. All the hats I own are off to you. I only wish it could be ported to windows somehow so i could work with it on my windows only laptop. Even with half the features it would be the best program out there for win.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you. Strangely enough we get a lot of people saying it's the first program they have ever bought on the internet; I am not sure what that signifies of our products (it's the quality you just have to have it, legally). Ah Windows, we wouldn't want to crowd in on DVD Profiler's territory. Although my god father says it's the only way to make money, because everybody has Windows. We are a little like Apple, it's not about market share it's about quality, which is harder to achieve on Windows.
z0mbi3
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by z0mbi3 »

Conor, DVD Profiler *was* the first program I bought online about 5-6 years ago (when I hated Macs).
Now, I can't imagine my life without my OSX running machines :p