The best of a very large bunch!

What other people think of us.
idj

The best of a very large bunch!

Post by idj »

I've owned DVDpedia for quite a while now, and CDpedia and Bookpedia for just a bit less. I'm also the owner of the Readerware suite of databases, Delicious Library, and a number of other databases specific to dvds, cds or books.

As you can see, I've been on a search for the perfect database for a long time. When I first stated using the Pedias I used them alongside my other databases while testing them. I really couldn't believe that everything I wanted existed within these 3 apps. They are absolutely terrific! :D Now my other apps don't even take up space on my hard drive - I use the Pedias exclusively - I upgraded to the latest versions without a qualm as they're a great set of apps! I'm happy to support a company that can produce applications like these and still remain accessible and available for support. Thank you to Bruji for continuing to exemplify the best things about the Mac community!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the post. It is this kind of response that makes a regular routine working day an excellent day. One of the top benefits of working in a small company is that you get to find out when someone appreciates your work. We should print them all out and put them on our wall, but then we would be copying Panic. We'll have to come up with our own user-appreciation-gimmick. (We do appreciate our users enormously, we just don't know how to show it yet. :))