DvdPedia don't work for multiple add movies

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Deetje
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

DvdPedia don't work for multiple add movies

Post by Deetje »

Hello, I have try everything for a working DVDPedia, but it don’t works (for me)
Before I can add multiple movies, but when I try multiple movies, it takes only the last one (See screenshot)
The rest is “error 404”
And look at the last movie (that he will download) to the text (red arrows),
I removing DvdPedia and install again but nothing helps. If you don’t have a solution than give my money
back, because I don't pay for apps that not work. grt

[url=https://ibb.co/jMLYJk1][img]https: ... .jpg[/img][/url]
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: DvdPedia don't work for multiple add movies

Post by FineWine »

This sounds like an edge case please email: support@bruji.com
Send the images as well.

Das hört sich nach einem Grenzfall an. Bitte senden Sie eine E-Mail an: support@bruji.com
Senden Sie auch die Bilder.
Deetje
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Deetje »

FineWine, I send all a dozen of mails to support@bruji.com, I never get a answer. This app is no good, on my Windows pc I get about 10 year Movienizer , never get a problem, on my Mac with DvdPedia nothing but trouble. Sorry I give it up, I try everything
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I apologize I was never able to find the source of the bug with the extra character in the IMDb number that keeps giving you a 404. (It does not happen on the last one as it does not have the carriage return encoded in as an extra character). I think the issue is the original file is coming from a Windows machine that has both a carriage return and a new line, but the Mac should clean this up automatically. I did adapt the beta to take this into account, if you want to give beta 210 a try.