Cover art

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
carlos
Contributor
Contributor

Cover art

Post by carlos »

Sometimes a new entry doesn't include any cover art but I know that it is available from say Amazon. This is a problem with all the pedias. The "Download Cover art for selection" doesn't work in this case either. Is there anything I am doing wrong or is there something I should do to make sure that the cover art is included if available?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Cover art

Post by Conor »

The pedias at the moment do not pick up cover art that is provided by a third party as it's a bit more complicated then the regular cover art. Amazon does not send it along unless you specify the exact third party that provided the cover. This means a lot of extra requests, but we hope to include it in the future as bandwidth is less of a concern for users, especially in the download cover art option. We have also asked Amazon for an API enhancement so that we can incorporate it without all those extra requests.
carlos
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Cover art

Post by carlos »

Great! Thanks again.