DVDpedia: not listed collection bug

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
ingmar

DVDpedia: not listed collection bug

Post by ingmar »

Hello,

i dont know the totally correct englisch terms, because i use the german version. So i hope i use the right terms:

i create a new collection in a folder and say that this group should not be listed in the main library. then i add some entries in this collection. all is fine and the new entires are listed in the collection and not in the mein library.

then i "borrow" entries from this collection and the entries disappear in the "subcollection" and now are enlisted in the main library.

i have to move the entries to the subcollection again. then ist all fine again.

Thanks for fixing

Ingmar
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia: not listed collection bug

Post by Conor »

When you borrow a movie it moves to the borrowed collection. Because your current collection is an excluded collection it removes it from that collection (the movie should not be in two collection at once). It then shows up in the Library as the borrowed collection is included in the Library. Therefore set the borrowed collection to be excluded as well to have the borrowed movies not appear in the Library. Do not use the "returned" button to set a movie as returned as this will move the returned movie to the library instead of back to the excluded collection, instead drag the movie from the borrowed collection back to the excluded collection to return.