Pocketpedia - Playstation 2/Playstation 3 Error

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
moviecouple1995
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Pocketpedia - Playstation 2/Playstation 3 Error

Post by moviecouple1995 »

Not sure if the is really a bug as something that just needs to be fixed. When in a Game Collection and are sorting by Platform... I have noticed that Playstation 3 comes up before Playstation 2. The reason for this is that Playstation 2 has no space between the N and 2 of the word. In other words Playstation 2 shows as one long word (Playstation2) and doesn't fall in order properly. Hope this makes sense.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia - Playstation 2/Playstation 3 Error

Post by Conor »

The space is considered during the sorting, so I understand what you are referring to. I wish Amazon would send the platform information with the space for Playstation 2. I'll look at fixing this during the import, but for a quick fix select all the "PlayStation2" and use the edit command to change all to "PlayStation 2" in one single edit.
moviecouple1995
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

How do I do that through the iPhone?
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

For now all editing has to be done with Pedia apps on a Mac, then sync'd with Pocketpedia.
moviecouple1995
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

No way to do this on a PC?
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Nope; Bruji only develops OS X products (for Mac and iPhone/iPod Touch).
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I should have paid closer attention to the title of the post, I assumed you where also using the Pedias. We will be adding editing on a future version of Pocketpedia but that would also take a long time to edit all the platform information individually for each PlayStation 2 game, so I will try to add a fix for the data as it comes in from Amazon.
moviecouple1995
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

That would be great if you could manually edit any of the information within Pocketpedia. I have noticed that some titles don't fall properly in alphabetical listing because a title is missing a colon. Such as Oddworld Stanger's Wrath comes before Oddoworld: Munch's Oddyssey because of the missing colon. Would be nice if you could just go in an do a manual edit.