Wishlist Cover Art

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
bigfella
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Wishlist Cover Art

Post by bigfella »

I've had this problem across all versions of DVDPedia.Whenever I add a movie to my wishlist and it does not come with artwork,I find that Pedia just inserts artwork totally unrelated to the movie in question.When I use "remove cover art for selection" it removes thumb size art in lower left hand corner but not cover on main page. So I manually search for relevant cover and download it to my desktop ,open "Edit" movie and drag & drop artwork onto page and new artwork replaces the other.It is no big hassle but it would be easier if this bug wasn't there.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Wishlist Cover Art

Post by Conor »

Could you please tell me a sample search that produces this problem so I can try to repeat it. If you are using an info view that has a cover in it, it will not refresh right away but will when you switch entries or open the program again. For convenience while I look into the bug you can also drag image files directly into the cover area on the bottom left without opening the edit window and without removing the previous cover to replace it.