Amazon Problem

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
justinluey
Contributor
Contributor

Amazon Problem

Post by justinluey »

Since updating to the latest version. I can't get info from Amazon and the titles that were already retrieved from Amazon, show no results for Amazon marketplace.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Amazon Problem

Post by Nora »

We're having some technical difficulties with Amazon at the moment (see this blog post for more info) but we're working on getting things back up and running again as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
justinluey
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justinluey »

Does switching back to an older version help?

I have no clue why Amazon is doing this. Accessing their data on my iPhone has made buying from them and selling on their marketplace much easier.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Unfortunately switching to an older version will not help as the access key for the Amazon webservices is the same for all our programs. Believe me, we don't understand why Amazon is doing this either...
bfahl

Post by bfahl »

Hello,
I Have also run into a big problem, I'm not able to add any movies to my collection because no search results are coming up from the places it rotates through, I bought and run Dvdpedia, So Im wondering what to do now?
Bryan
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Download the latest version of DVDpedia (4.5.1, hot off the presses) and the Amazon search problem will be fixed.
bfahl

Post by bfahl »

you rock!
Mikkail
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mikkail »

Hi. Trying to add a movie into DVDpedia did not turn up any results from Amazon US, even when restricting the search to that site, but going into the Amazon site and entering the same title finds the movie correctly. Any thoughts? Cheers!
Mikkail
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mikkail »

Ok - that's weird - just tried it again, and it worked ... :D Carry on!