DVDpedia 4.5.3 autofill bug

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

DVDpedia 4.5.3 autofill bug

Post by jenv »

I had a disc with "Noise" in the Label field. I changed this to "Noise Records". Then I did a Rebuild of the autofill information for Label. "Noise Records" was new, but "Noise" didn't go away like it should. I tried deleting autofill.xml and starting over but again "Noise" reappeared in the Label autofill. Using the search window shows no discs with "Noise" as their Label, so something weird is up. There is one disc with "Gothenburg Noise Works" in Label, but that shows up correctly in the autofill information.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: DVDpedia 4.5.3 autofill bug

Post by Nora »

Try deleting the "Noise" entry from the list manually and then hit the Rebuild button. Does "Noise" re-appear on the list?
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by jenv »

Nora wrote:Try deleting the "Noise" entry from the list manually and then hit the Rebuild button. Does "Noise" re-appear on the list?
Yes.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Could you please email us your database file so that we can try it out here and find out why it might still be including the wrong information. You will find the file in your home folder ~/Library/Application Support/DVDpedia/Database.pediadata.
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by jenv »

I sent you Database.pediadata. By the way, I mistyped the title to this thread. The problem I'm seeing is in CDpedia.