Can't found anything in Amazon US

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
lmuzzin

Can't found anything in Amazon US

Post by lmuzzin »

Hi, today, I updated my library and noticed that DVDpedia cannot get ANY from Amazon US, instead gives me results from german sources. What is possible wrong?
Thanks!
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Can't found anything in Amazon US

Post by Conor »

Please make sure that your time zone and date and time settings in the system preferences are correct. I would even recommend the "set date and time automatically" check box preference. The new Amazon calls require a time stamp, so it's important that the time be correct. If this does not solve the issue be sure to select "Amazon US" in the find window under the search sites and if the search fails please take a look at your console log and send us any errors from DVDpedia. You can view the console log with the program of the same name in your utilities folder.
lmuzzin

Post by lmuzzin »

Thanks!!
That solved the problem. But, when I check "SET DATE & TIME AUTOMATICALLY" it sets the daylight saving time, that we are currently NOT using in Argentina... so is there a way to fix this?
Thanks!
Alex
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Alex »

Is you time zone set up correctly under the Date and Time settings? That should actually take care of it.