IMDB plugin not fetching duration

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: IMDB plugin not fetching duration

Post by Conor »

Don't worry about restoring from the Time Machine backup as this issue would be unconnected to the database. The only things at play are how the information is retrieved from the web and how it's read. With the files you sent me I can confirm that for some reason you are getting a different webpage. Could you please send me the HTML source for the page where the summary is located. Maybe there is a way I can arrange it so it can handle your format as well.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

Conor wrote:Don't worry about restoring from the Time Machine backup as this issue would be unconnected to the database. The only things at play are how the information is retrieved from the web and how it's read. With the files you sent me I can confirm that for some reason you are getting a different webpage. Could you please send me the HTML source for the page where the summary is located. Maybe there is a way I can arrange it so it can handle your format as well.
How odd. Am I getting a UK version of the imdB? I can't see any country-specific options on their site and the url I am using is imdb.com...

I will send you an email with the info you request (I *still* don;t know how to attach a file to this forum!).

Thanks for investigating this for me.

Kind regards,

Keith
sgraham884

Post by sgraham884 »

I am using the latest version of DVDpedia and am having issues with imdb duration. I am getting really screwy values.
For instance the movie Julia has a duration of 103643152 from imdb. If I redo it from amazon the value is correct at 144.
This is happening in about 9 out of 10 movies I enter since this upgrade. Ideas?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report. Download DVDpedia again and the plug-in will be fixed.
sgraham884

Post by sgraham884 »

Thanks that did it.