DVDpedia 4.5.4 - Add disk no collection id assigned - No bug

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
FromOZ
Captain
Captain

DVDpedia 4.5.4 - Add disk no collection id assigned - No bug

Post by FromOZ »

Hi - I haven't added any disks for a while to DVDpedia and have applied a couple of software updates in that period.

I just added two disks and it seems that no Collection ID number is assigned to the disks when they are added. They go to the beginning of my collection. Is this a known problem?
Last edited by FromOZ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia 4.5.4 - Add disk no collection id assigned

Post by Conor »

Could you check your settings under the "Incremental Collection ID" menu under "Edit". The only change that was made is that the collection ID is now set while previewing the new entry for addition (e.i. users can choose to change the collection ID before adding, instead of it being inserted automatically after pressing the add button). If it's still not working, please let me know your exact settings, including your current set collection ID, so I can try to replicate it.
FromOZ
Captain
Captain

Re: DVDpedia 4.5.4 - Add disk no collection id assigned

Post by FromOZ »

That fixed it. The checkbox option 'Increment automatically for new additions' was not ticked by default. Is/was it turned off during one of the updates?