Pocketpedia2 not synching large covers

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Pocketpedia2 not synching large covers

Post by kbarnes70 »

Hi - I have Pocketpedia2 and the latest (4.5.5) version of DVDpedia. In Pocketpedia2 settings I have large covers set to ON. Up until very recently the covers have been synched perfectly with my Mac. On movies added in the last few days however, the large covers are not being synched (the thumbnail cover is there OK). Is this anything to do with Amazon? I do not use the covers from Amazon but have my own cover art for every DVD I own (movie posters from moveiposterdb.com). I also note that the summary is not always being imported/synched either, even though I do not use Amazon summaries but always use IMDb summaries. Of course, it may have nothing at all to do with Amazon! Either way, does anyone know why large covers are no longer being synched? Thanks.

Regards,

Keith
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia2 not synching large covers

Post by Conor »

Try holding down the option key in DVDpedia while you press the sync button in Pocketpedia2. This will tell DVDpedia to send all the data again regardless of when the last sync was done, sending all details and covers. It could be that for some reason the dates are out of sync and the covers are not being sent as DVDpedia considers them to have already been sent and not updated since then.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Pocketpedia2 not synching large covers

Post by kbarnes70 »

Conor wrote:Try holding down the option key in DVDpedia while you press the sync button in Pocketpedia2. This will tell DVDpedia to send all the data again regardless of when the last sync was done, sending all details and covers. It could be that for some reason the dates are out of sync and the covers are not being sent as DVDpedia considers them to have already been sent and not updated since then.
That did it, Conor. Thanks again, as always.

Kind regards,

Keith