DVD/Book/CD pedia + PocketPedia2 no more sync possible

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Academic

DVD/Book/CD pedia + PocketPedia2 no more sync possible

Post by Academic »

Hi,
I'm using DVDPedia / BookPedia / CDPedia and Pocketpedia2 since weeks now without any problems. Since some days, when I try to synch my iPhone with Pocketpedia2 and my DVD/Book/CD Pedia DB, nothing happen. I've tried to remove Pocketpedia2 from my iPhone and put it again (result I've lost all the database(s) on my iPhone). Since, when I try to sync again with my iMac, sometime the button "Sync" appear on the up left side of my iPhone, sometime not. When I see the "Sync" button, I push it and I can see on my iPhone screen the message that he try to get the list.. And nothing more... I've tried the "option" key pushed on my iMac before (and during) the sync.. Nothing is working anymore.

Any solution ?

Thanks in advance !
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVD/Book/CD pedia + PocketPedia2 no more sync possible

Post by Conor »

Check that the old sync is on in the Pedias. Hold down the option key and click on the main help menu and select the "Pocketpedia" command. In the new window that appears please make sure that the "use old sync" check box is active.
Academic

Re: DVD/Book/CD pedia + PocketPedia2 no more sync possible

Post by Academic »

Many thanks Conor ! It work perfect again now !