Artwork from iSight in Bookpedia

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Melusine

Artwork from iSight in Bookpedia

Post by Melusine »

I've noticed when I'm creating a new book entry and I select Capture Cover Art for selection, it adds the photo to the previous entry every time. I assume it's supposed to add the new photo to the entry I'm working on, but it doesn't. The only way I can get it to save it to the new entry is to save the entry, close the window and then reopen it and try it again, which is a pain as it interrupts my workflow when I'm adding a stack of books.

I was even having problems with entries already saved though, when I opened the entry and tried to add the iSight photo to that particular entry, it instead saved it to the previous item. It wasn't doing this every single time, so hard to say what's causing it.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Artwork from iSight in Bookpedia

Post by Conor »

The capture cover from iSight feature was always setting the cover for the selected book even if currently displaying a preview of a book to add (a search result being shown). I have fixed the bug and uploaded Bookpedia beta 9, please click this link and use the beta as you would the regular Bookpedia. Thank you for the bug report.