DVDpedia 4.6.0 slow motion effect when using iSight

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
pekett
Contributor
Contributor

DVDpedia 4.6.0 slow motion effect when using iSight

Post by pekett »

Sorry for bothering you again, but I encountered the following strange effect after updating to DVDpedia 4.6.0:

When starting the built-in iSight the picture taken by the camera is shown in the video window, but as longer as it runs, the stronger a strange slow-motion effect appears: the video output literally slows down so it becomes impossible to adjust anything held in view of the camera to the recognition area/box within a few seconds.

I use an MacBook Air (early 2009) and OS X 10.6.3. In the previous version of DVDpedia (4.5.5) and the Bookpedia 4.6.0 beta26 everything worked/works fine. I use the German localized version of BookPedia.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: DVDpedia 4.6.0 slow motion effect when using iSight

Post by Nora »

Thanks for the extra information. We'll take a look and see if there is some speeding up to be done.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report, the lag should be taken care of in the latest beta DVDpedia Beta 28.
pekett
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pekett »

Thank you very much for your quick reaction and the new beta that fixes the problem. :D